Hi Aaron,

thanks for preparing this! I think the conclusion at the very end about
congestion control was that we want to mention that there are different kinds
of congestion control (as it is already done in the doc) but there is no need
to e.g. describe LEDBAT in detail. Could you please add a quick statement here,
because the minutes read differently right now.

Thanks,
Mirja