hi Aaron,

the status is pretty much "August is over and people are finally back from
vacation, and are dusting off their inboxes."

On specific points:

> On 03 Sep 2015, at 21:09, Aaron Falk <aaron.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> TAPS Editors-
>
> Can you provide an update on the draft revisions discussed in Prague?  We
> discussed a webex interim meeting to get review and hopefully some consensus.
>
> From the minutes I have the following changes (this may not be complete):
>       • Karen & Michael will add some text on SCTP

- will twist arms tomorrow or Tuesday.

>       • Varun will add some text on RTP

- ditto.

>       • Brian will revert the TCP text to remove component/feature ("keep
> 3.1.1, 3.1.2, strike 3.1.3, replace 4 with a list of features we'd like to
> have...? [Brian knows what to do :-)]."

- just needs to be done, on the list for next week.

>       • Vincent Roca will write something about FLUTE based on NORM

- took a quick look at this, it looks good. Vincent also sent a suggestion that
we mention FECFRAME here, though no integration-ready text.

>       • Gorry will write something on applications learning about network
> conditions (ICMP)
>       • Mirja will write something about scavenger congestion control

- will leave these to Gorry and Mirja to answer.

Cheers,

Brian