So I did say this before, but to get the ball rolling:

> On 28. okt. 2015, at 15.10, Aaron Falk <aaron.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've not heard any objections to work on this document and several proposals
> for why it would help docs 2 & 3 (as well as the implementations based on 3).
>

> 1. Should TAPS adopt draft-welzl-taps-transports as a working group
> deliverable?
>
> 2. To some folks it sounds as though this doc is a pre-requisite to doc 2.
> Do folks agree?  Can we start on doc 2 in parallel or should we wait?

I do think that doc 2 should be based on draft-welzl-taps-transports, i.e. I
think we should wait for a bit. We could get started before
draft-welzl-taps-transports is completely finished, but I think we should give
it at least 1-2 more iterations before starting to narrow it down in doc 2.

Cheers,
Michael