When someone talks about using TCP or SCTP then they are typically using
an API to the transport that hides a lot of details. My present draft is
only about the Datagram aspects of the API. For UDP applications, many
times you need require options or IP-level functions along with UDP. I'd
personally love to get helpful review inputs the ART area people
(applications/real-time) to figure this out.

I was hoping we could put the text in the WG draft after we got this
input. But maybe, this can't happen soon... and we need a different plan?
I'll maybe see you people today perhaps to decide how best to present
this?

Gorry