Summarizing the agenda proposals. Did I miss anything? Names ok? Note we need a leader for message sizes…

—aaron

- - -

Working group document updates

* draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-03 (to be submitted): 10-15 mins if possible, Naeem Khademi or myself * draft-gjessing-taps-minset-04 (to be submitted): 10-15 mins if possible, Stein Gjessing

TAPS Design Discussions

 * Messaging, introduced by Michael Welzl
 * Multi-streaming, introduced by Tommy Pauly
 * message sizes & PMTU, introduced by ???

Related Projects

 * Happy Eyeballs, Anna Brunstrom
 * NEAT, Naeem Khademi &/or Michael Welzl
 * Post-Sockets, Tommy Pauly &/or Brian Trammel (remote)