On 4/5/2017 5:45 AM, Michael Welzl wrote:
> This is the minor change that I promised at the last meeting - mainly to
> include TCP Authentication (RFC 5925).
There are bugs in the description. TCP-AO was careful to say "TCP SEND,
or a sequence of commands resulting in a SEND" (same for RECEIVE),
regarding setting or viewing received key IDs (current and next),
especially including ways to set/read these values even when a SEND or
RECEIVE isn't issued (e.g., to affect retransmissions or ACKs).

I didn't give a deep re-read and I don't recall from my earlier checks,
but is there a discussion of using other operations to interact with
connection parameters (socket options, ioctls), e.g., as part of the
required interface?

Joe