Just to make these documents a bit more digestible by reviewers, ADs, and
readers, who will almost certainly be reading them as a set ...

I'm OK with the separation of the Pass 1 analysis of UDP(-lite) into a
separate draft, but I wish the relationship was a little clearer. It seems
like
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-06#section-3.4
has more text describing UDP(-lite) than it needs, if it's just going to
say "The set of Pass 1 primitives for UDP and UDP-Lite is documented in
[FJ16].".

If this makes sense to the working group, that description of UDP could be
integrated into
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-04#section-3,
which only has a one-sentence description of UDP itself before beginning
its analysis.

Is there any chance that each document could provide a pointer to the other
document, in the Abstract and Introduction sections, and be clearer about
the relationship there?

Thanks,

Spencer