One quick thought on this: I think that the charter item 3 (the recommended
mechanisms for deploying a TAPS system) can and should certainly include
multiple documents. These documents we'll be talking about are in no way
mutually exclusive, so I don't think we should be thinking of it as "hear all
three and choose one of them". We may well want to adopt all of them, or some
other combination of documents, to cover item 3. Specifically, from the charter
item, we see that the idea is plural: "Specify experimental support mechanisms
...".

One proposal for approaching the charter item is to ultimately have documents
like this:
- A top-level API document (like post sockets, as informed by the specific
implementation example that Gorry gives in the NEAT document)
- A document on application preferences interacting with system policy (like
the socket intents draft)
- A document on racing connection establishment (like
draft-pauly-taps-guidelines-01 + draft-grinnemo-taps-he-03)

These different aspects don't necessarily make sense to combine, and have
different audiences for implementers.

The agenda order could be modified, but since there doesn't need to be any
mutual exclusivity between the items, the current order should be fine too.

Thanks,
Tommy