Updated:

First Priority: maprg dispatch tcpm iccrg tsvwg ippm rmcat tsvarea quic panrg tls
Second Priority: tcpinc mptcp saag mmusic tram irtfopen

Any other input?

--aaron

On 17 Apr 2018, at 11:46, Christopher Wood wrote:

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:39 AM Brian Trammell (IETF) <i...@trammell.ch>
wrote:

On 17 Apr 2018, at 17:22, Aaron Falk <aaron.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Folks-

We should update our conflict list for scheduling TAPS meetings during
the IETF week. Here’s the algorithm I’d like you to consider:

• If you are an author/editor in TAPS and an author/editor or
chair in another wg, that is a first priority conflict
• If you are a contributor to TAPS and an author/editor or chair
in another wg, that is a second priority conflict
• If you are a contributor to TAPS and a contributor to another
wg (which you feel you should attend), that may be a conflict depending on
how many priority of the work to TAPS.
• If you feel you “should attend” TAPS and another wg, that is
not a conflict (sorry!)
I propose the revised conflict list below based on my (imperfect)
understanding of current TAPS contributors. There’s been some discussion that “third priority” is confusing to the secretariat so I’m hoping we can
converge on just two.

Please send feedback. Thanks.

--aaron

First Priority: maprg dispatch tcpm iccrg tsvwg ippm rmcat tsvarea quic
+panrg (I chair).

+TLS, too, where I co-author two drafts.

Thanks,
Chris