Hi,

In case someone wants to take a look at these things before we start, or just
have the URL's handy, here's my "sub-agenda" for item 3 - the list of things
that I think we should discuss:

- Message Dependencies:
https://github.com/taps-api/drafts/issues/220

- Niceness (Connection) vs. Niceness (Message):
https://taps-api.github.io/drafts/draft-ietf-taps-interface.html#rfc.section.12.3.21
https://taps-api.github.io/drafts/draft-ietf-taps-interface.html#rfc.section.12.3.22

- Fragmentation Prohibited
https://github.com/taps-api/drafts/issues/226

- Timeouts:
Appendix A:
"Suggest a timeout to the Remote Endpoint"
https://github.com/taps-api/drafts/issues/109
(really a general timeout discussion)

Talk soon ...

Cheers,