Greetings, all,

We've submitted the -02 revisions of the Architecture and Interface drafts,
rolling up changes from the interim meeting for which we've come to a
conclusion and written text in time for the Bangkok draft cutoff.

Of note: properties in the interface draft has been reorganized following
discussion in Montreal and during and after the interim, into Selection
Properties, Connection Properties, and Message Properties, each discussed in
their own section bound to their stage in the communication process.

Cheers, and have fun discussing these in Bangkok,

Brian