Hi, Christopher,

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 12:08 AM Christopher Wood <
christopherwoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Aaron,
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 10:46 AM Aaron Falk <aaf...@akamai.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Authors,
>>
>> We agreed at the last IETF that the authors would send a note when this
>> draft was ready for SecDir review. Is it ready? Do you want to talk about
>> Theresa's comments in Bangkok first?
>>

> It is not yet ready. We will send it to SecDir when that changes. I don’t
> think Theresa’s comments are blockers here. (I’ll spin a new version with
> her comments for submission when the tracker reopen.)

Given that TAPS meets fairly late on Wednesday, if you think there will be
discussion that a SECDIR reviewer might benefit from, it is likely possible
to let the secdir secretaries at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/secdir/about/ know that a request for
early review will be coming, so that a reviewer could be identified early
enough to be present.

If that won't be a helpful discussion for a reviewer to listen to, of
course, no need. Do the right thing :-)

Spencer