From: Aaron Falk <aaron.f...@gmail.com>
Sent: den 26 april 2021 15:10
To: Anna Brunström <anna.brunst...@kau.se>
Cc: taps WG <taps@ietf.org>; Theresa Enghardt <i...@tenghardt.net>;
Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zaheduzzaman.sar...@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [Taps] WGLC for draft-ietf-taps-interface (to conclude 26-Apr-2021)

Hi Anna-

Your review is more important than the specific date. If you need a couple
additional days, please take them.

--aaron

On 25 Apr 2021, at 16:38, Anna Brunström wrote:

Hi Aaron,

I started reading earlier this week, but got sidetracked by something urgent
that came up in my day job. I was still aiming to finish in time, i.e tomorrow,
but one or two extra days could be helpful ☺

BR,

Anna