i'm just updating a seminar course i run for masters/1styr PhD students in
cambridge and i suddenly realized I have no material on TAPS at all
which seems like a missed opportunity...

i think i saw an email on this list that someone had been developing materials
for teachign (thoguh I think it was code based, whereas, while we have a ton of
such teaching materisl, alas, my course is a paper reading one only)....

anyhow, any pointers to what people might have thought good to teach at grad
level
would be most appreciated, both arch & impl...

cheers
jon
oh, last years materials
https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/teaching/2021/R02/materials.html