Hi Luke (& list),

Sorry about that -- you probably ran into the 12 minute outage I posted
about earlier this morning.  The good news is that if you were running
with the default configuration options, you should have a checkpoint of
your archive.

The 'Callbacks uninitialized' is a bug in tarsnap 1.0.35 which is triggered
when tarsnap is unable to communicate with the server; it will be fixed in
the next release but if you try again now you shouldn't see that any more.

Please run `tarsnap --recover`, which will attempt to recover a checkpoint
from the archive which was interrupted (this is also done automatically if
you create or delete another archive), then run `tarsnap --list-archives`
again; you should now see an "archivename.part" archive in the listings.

You won't be able to *resume* an archive (once created, an archive cannot
be modified except by deleting it) but you can create a new archive and it
will be deduplicated against any data you have previously stored.  So just
create a new archive with a new name.

Colin Percival

--
Colin Percival