Hi list,

I've got a question for the GUI users, as you probably are aware of, the GUI
has a purge operation that issues the tarsnap --nuke command. In respect to
that, do you think it makes sense to keep the defined Jobs up to that point
anymore or I should purge those too along with the archives? What would you
expect as a user of the application? I wouldn't like to "surprise" anyone by
doing something likely unexpected.

Also be aware that there's an app reset method, achieved via the Run Setup
Wizard button, that fully resets the app environment to a pristine one, but
doesn't touch the Tarsnap remote.

PS: Version 0.6 is right around the corner, with a handful of new features and
many fixes and improvements. Stay tuned!

Regards,
Shinnok