This past February my friend NJ State Trooper Curtis Rohel passed away
with a friend in a snowmobile accident.  As you can see by his fate he
was a very active guy.  Curt was an avid hunter, road and mountain
bike racer, and trained with the 2004 olympic shooting team.  I can
sometimes be somewhat inactive, so I am doing something he would have
done now that he can't anymore and riding my bike from the north tip
of NJ - High Point Mountain -to the Southern tip, Cape May where
hopefully I will play some tunes and swim a bit.  My friend Zac is
coming with me with his voice, fiddle, and harps and we are going to
play a ton of music along the way!

Now the meat of the issue.  I am donating some money to a scholarship
set up in Curtis' name for a student from our high school who would
like to pursue endurance sports or law enforcement.

I know that our gravy train went down into the subway tunnel somewhere
near wall street and is stuck in some police activity but if anyone
has some sympathy for struggling young endurance athletes and would
like to donate in my name get in touch with me.

thanks for your time!

Mike Hasselhoff