Oh, that's a sickening feeling.  I dropped my fiddle on a highschool
gymnasium floor years ago.  It exploded into many parts.  They were all
collected and humpty dumpty was resurrected, but I've never felt so sick in
my life.

I'm sure Steve will put her back together for you next time he is stateside.