I found the dates to match the locations of this event
January 8, Raleigh NC
            9 Bristol VA
           15 Kutztown PA
            17 Athen's GA
            24 Stillwater OK

I hope I got them all right.
Boy are you folks ever lucky, so many chances to catch this great
event.  Great news, this, it could  fix up those mid-winter blues. If
only..I could just get there, I would not miss it. Why did they not
schedule one for Hobart, TAS?