Ladies and gents, I am a lucky man, it must be my lucky year
overall :-)
We have a beautiful new young lady as part of the clan in the form of
our little Annabelle who was born on the 2nd April.

I also just came back from the bank and deposited the final balance
for my Duff F5 "Howard"...yippeeee.

Can't wait. The thought reminds me of....

A big fat cream bun with jam as a kid at school
A thirst quenching beer on a stinking hot day
Slicing through a mighty solo at a picker's night

I wanted to ask about tremolo training out there. It obviously sounds
great from the hands of a master, and it seems many musicians can't do
it that well, and its one thing I haven't specifically concentrated on
but I'd like to nail. Is there an exercise/s you use to help get good
at this? It might seem obvious, but I reckon there are some tricks up
your sleeves.

Thanks...Holstein

....It's not so much about the fish but the fishing.....MC
(sorry to do a JR on you Mike)