Hi Deep,

Thanks for the info. I'm curious if you take lessons face to face with
Snehasish Mozumder or is that a virtual lesson online?
In any case, I'd love to know what sort of things he teaches you?
Is it technique, style, new tunes, or something else?
Too bad I can't get to your town or NY, sounds like fun.

Thanks, Holstein