Hey Bill, G'day from Australia.

Enjoyed your post and the honesty of your youtube clips.

I made the mistake of logging on tonight just before bed time when I
read your post. This led to me watching one of your videos, then
another, then I got sidetracked onto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mknJdf4pjg8&feature=related
then I got sidetracked onto another clip....and so on! It's now very
late and I'm gonna be dog tired in the morning for an early start but
I'm going to bed feeling mighty fine for hearing all that good
music :-)

Grazie.

Della buonanotte.......Holstein
ps. I even made time to search an online Italian dictionary!