Re: tuners---I don't mind seeing them on other's instruments, but I
broke my intellitouch when it flew off my headstock, off the stage,
onto the floor. I think I wore out the clip by keeping it on my mic
stand and so I kept it on the headstock. Whoops.

I keep my monitors as minimal as possible, but I find I gotta have the
bass or it just don't work for me. In-ears: Ugh. I like Mike's 55-gal.
drum comparison, but I found it more like wearing a helmet or
something. Just hate not hearing the crowd. People will yell something
and I'd yell "what?"

Listening to a Hartford show from '96, hard to believe there's no
monitors there.

erik