Some Roadkill could be rather tasty...I hit a porcupine going bout 60
and nearly went back to get him but he walked off.  Resiliant little
bastards but they are very tasty and sweet meat.  I watched a guy
drive through a herd of Antelope in Christmas Valley, Oregon in a
corvette... the antelope jumped and he went clear under them.. amazing
nothing died including the driver but Antelope makes good jerky... to
close to mutten for me, unless it's farm raised.

Moral of the story - when in a cave with road kill... enjoy!

Adam