I think that one is taken from the record with David Grier 'climbing the
walls' and you could probably get it from itunes or something. I got as far
as figuring out that it's all downstrokes, mostly out of a 523 C chord and
that there is a sneaky, but great sounding chord when you slide down the C7
position down one fret to go with the F...  but I bet I'm either wrong, or
you knew that already!