I recall the full compliment of this outfit, "Foghorn Stringband", being
mentioned here before, and wanted to point out just how stellar the "Foghorn
Duo" disc is. It's the fiddler and mandolin player from the band, but they
swtich from mandolin, banjo, guitar, fiddle and rotate them around. The tunes
featuring mandolin and guitar are just incredible---good double-stop heavy,
bluesy stuff, and Caleb Klauder has a knack for the vocals. I haven't been able
to find this album as an mp3 download anywhere (absolutely insane), but you can
get it at CDbaby and find it streaming online. Go out of your way.