Don

Yes I saw your YouTube...nice job!  There are a few other "Chilly"
examples up there I guess due to that "Song of the Week" club at the
Mandolin Cafe.......hmmm a song a week? I've seem to work on the same
tunes for years! :)

Anyway nobody does the Skip part which is pretty cool.....just
wondering if there was a Monroe example out there to be heard.......

Perry