I hope this is o.k. to address in this group.

I bought the cd "Songs My Dad Loved" last week and have been listening
to it quite a bit.  It is really very good.  The personal nature of
the effort comes through in a very understated, nice way; there is a
simplicity to it that appeals to me.

There are very few, instrumental breaks, and the arrangements are
limited to one or two instruments on most tracks.

It has an old-time flavor without being an old-time disc, you might
say.

"No banjo players were harmed in the making of this message.  Maybe
next time...."