Evening All,

I seem to get trapped every time there is a Daylight Savings change in
Sydney and/or Nashville and either Mike or I are left twiddling our
thumbs for a scheduled lesson until time passes by...s-l-o-w-l-y.

So to avoid future headache, I thought I'd let y'all know that Sydney
was just moved forward an hour, and Nashville will change as well on
the 1st Nov. Perhaps it's just me, and if so, oh well!

Holstein

NASHVILLE TN USA
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -5 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CDT - Central Daylight Time

DST started on Sunday, 8 March 2009 at 2:00 AM local standard time
DST ends on Sunday, 1 November 2009 at 2:00 AM local daylight time