Tud,
That is definitely one ass-kickin' song from Ms. Jett, the whole
A.C.D.C. thing
how can you lose? The black & white noir, driving distortion - Rockin'
F'n Roll man!!
Yeah that's seriously out there in the far distant galaxies of
anything i would want to
try and play, i don't even have one of them electric geetars - dang.