Pretty sure Santa's bringing in Vol.1&2 of the Fiddler's Repertory.  I
can say this with some degree of certainty because my wife made me do
the ordering.  She snatched 'em up before I could take a peak.  Traded
in a 10 yr. old Tele on a new Jazzmaster and Little Big Muff.
Sometimes a man craves a fuzzy noise...This in turn prompted the
spouse into interrogation mode.  I had few qualms about confessing
that it would indeed be the third new or used intrument this year.
Not to mention the 'dola on order with J Hamlett from last X-mas / B-
day.  Now if only my 1 and 3 year olds wouldn't keep swiping my picks
while I am trying to pick.  Merry Christmas, John Gardinsky