From: "Linda" <lj...@intas.net.au>
To: "Taterbugmando" <taterbugmando@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:35:07 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: Six weeks from anywhere

We do have a fine leather/hide shop right down town on Elizabeth Street. I been
in there a few times. They make and stock whips, hides, leather working tools
and have a great inventory. One time when I was in there, this gothic style
woman came in and asked for her regular practice goes with the whips. Man she
stood there and cracked that whip...all s and m like ...all the guys in the
shop were very shook up but were grinning.....and after she left they told me
she comes in once every week or so.... go figure. I will go in there and talk
turkey with those guys about drum skins and I have a mate that drums who will
be a good resource, now that I think on it, her teacher makes drums. Perry as
for little monster, it plunks and pops and yes the neighbors can likely hear
it. Sir Tater suggested I not put heavy strings on it....hum....he said it
would be loud enough. ....... I need it though cause the band is mainly fiddles
and guitars, maybe 6 or 7 fiddles going full boar...and guitars maybe 5. So my
only chance to be in the sound mix is ...to give em the 'monster'..aka the
weapon 'weapon'. Dang, I am in a tight spot...you are right! linda On Jan 14,
12:59 pm, Don wrote: > A geological oddity, 6 weeks from anywhere. You're in a
tight spot.
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Taterbugmando" group. To post to this group, send email to
taterbugma...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
at http://groups.google.com/group/taterbugmando?hl=en.