Hoyt Ming, Doc Roberts, be holy god, this do be the group that keeps
on giving.

Just checking out the Ming right now... i do believe theres a grin on
my face :)

I dont consider it a change in topic really, sure its a slight tangent
but a rich one for some one like meself who is not so well versed in
the area of old fiddle players, besides i think its always helpful to
look at these things in a context... and it is interesting for me to
hear tunes that are distinctly before the Monroe revolution, the
goodness of this stuff is that its recorded in a kind of a grey area,
not quite 'amateur', not quite 'professional', especially if you take
those terms in today's sense of those words.... how to put it...
theres goodness but not slickness?