Let's hear some dream match-ups and songs for the Taterbug.  I keep
thinking of Grisman's Home is Where the Heart Is album where there is
one constant (Grisman) but the other players change from song to
song.  Sure would be great to hear a similiar project with Tater as
the constant.  The world needs this.

You can name a song or a tune or some folks you would like to hear him
play with. Just make sure the folks are presently alive.  We can
ignore personal differences and assume they all will get along(they're
professionals).  We must also ignore production costs at this
juncture.

Here's a few:

1. Tater-Mandola, Doyle Lawson- Mandolin and lead vocal, Del McCoury-
Guitar and tenor vocal, Mike Bub- bass.  Doing an old brother type
duet or maybe something like I'll Stay Around (Flatt & Scruggs)

2. Tater-Tenor guitar and harmony vocal, Uncle Norman Blake- Mandolin
and lead vocal, Darren Vincent-Bass and harmony.  Deep Elum Blues

3. Tater-Mandolin, Mike Cleveland-fiddle, plus others. The Golden West

Have at it Potater Heads.