Hello Ira,

I guess I should say thanks, it's the first time it's ever worked since I
started using the bat.
        I've never had a problem with MailWasher and TB. I've probably been
using both for at least 10 years.

I put this in Mailwasher and then The bat comes up:
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ritlabs The Bat!\The Bat!
(64-bit).lnk"
        I couldn't get that to work and I tried it several different ways. At
lease you pointed me towards the direction of being able to directly point to
any email program. I suspect the "issue" is more directly related to how TB is
interacting with CEF. So, I'll wait to see what the developers come up with as
a fix before investing time into something that is likely to be superfluous.

 Richard                            mailto:newmangroup....@gmail.com
Using The Bat!  v9.2.0.1 (BETA)  on  Windows v10 18363
'Using TBBETA' information: