7/1/2020  3:23 PM

Hi Stefan,

On 7/1/2020 you wrote:

STvT> Dear All,

STvT> Here are the final MSIs of the 9.2.1 release -

STvT> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_32_9-2-1.msi
STvT> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_64_9-2-1.msi

STvT> With these MSIs, we've solved the problem with TheBat.lng getting
STvT> deleted on upgrading from the previous release and the startup
STvT> screen mess is reduced should be reduced a bit.

STvT> Thank you very much for your great help with releasing of this version!

STvT> We're still deciding on the improvements we'll be working on the
STvT> new Beta cycle, but here is what we are looking on:

STvT> - replace HTML editor
STvT> - make fixes for GnuPG interaction
STvT> - add support for Outlook.com and Yahoo OAUTH
STvT> - add dark theme support
STvT> - improve Virtual Folders so it'll be use folder grouping (like
STvT> all Inboxes, all of a color, regexp)
STvT> - add some interesting functionality to the preview pane
STvT> - improve address book UI/UX

STvT> I could forget to name some other points of interest,  so please
STvT> feel free to add anything to this list :-)

U & R  FAST install!! Thank You Very Much!

- --
Paul

32bit TB 9.2.1  Windows 7 Pro 7600
No IMAP  No OTFE