Hello Stefan,

> Dear All,
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_32_9-2-1.msi
Runs nicely, the keyboard shortcuts seem to work again in HTML message
viewer.

What hasn't changed from betas - when trying to reply to certain HTML
E-Mails (like German MediaMarkt or 1&1, I can provide samples if it
helps), it takes long tens of seconds to initialize the reply window,
during which time TheBat mostly doesn't respond. Strangely, other -
optically similarly long - HTML newsletters like XING are there much
faster (still, blocking in the process).

Apart from the justified question "who the hell would feel the urge to
reply to newsletters?", I suppose someone may be getting legit HTML mails where
replying makes sense and possibly that can be optimized? :)

Thank you!

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz