Здравствуйте, Stefan.

>> > The size of the overlay image is too small for that :-)
No. "+" is stay on this third digit place. :)

> We're considering this, although the general approach is not to add
> new options and try to figure reasonable defaults...
I have few folders with unread messages that "for work later" and I don't want
to have this messages counting in badge and don't want to have them marked as
read. Please add in the folder settings feature "not count unread messages in
the badge" when you will have a time for it. Thanks.

--
С  ув.  Георгий  Сальник,
Директор ООО "Белрус", Дистрибьютор Avast и AVG