---------- Пересылаемое письмо ----------
От:                  George Salnik <geo...@belrus.info>
К:                   The Bat Beta <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>
А также к:
Время создания:      Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:50:56 +0300
Тема:                9.3.0.1 Black on black letters in dark theme
Прикрепленные файлы: <none>

Howdy!

Вы писали 10 ноября 2020 г., 9:40:43:

Dear All,

Version 9.3.0.1  MSI with some hotfixes is available from

1) I do tired to change dark theme to classic when I want to write letter in
html. If I don't do this than my email will be sent as black text on black
background (when originally text is white). How to catch and kill this bug?

2) How to have black text on white background if I answer to letter with black
text on white background? (not to have auto-colorizing if I need it)

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator
I do send this video 28-NOV - https://www.screencast.com/t/FuSnBP5wIzS

In 9-3-1 bug is still here.

Ok, I do find how to win this bug.

I do clear all templates to text (do non-html), I do off checkbox "include
current profile" in the settings. It looks like now my messages in hmtl that I
send contains to usual viewers of TB! and other email-clients as black text on
white.

It looks like after installing new version of TB! with themes on version
without themes needs to reset all the html-formatting in templates for not
having this black on black bug.

If catch this bug again - will write it.

--
С  ув.  Георгий  Сальник,
Директор ООО "Белрус", Дистрибьютор Avast и AVG

'Using TBBETA' information: