Hello Белрус,

>>> https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php#windows

>> You are not alone:
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/ru/auth-forums/forum3/topic16158/message55642/?result=reply#message55642

>> Hey, RitLabs! Is is true and Win7 isn't compatible for 10.5 or this is a
>> bug?

> RitLabs isn't a big brother and ugly monopolies, this is private
> company. I do think you need to have alternative for an old users
> with old OS to have new versions. What about some alternative
> html-viewers that don't care about Win7 with killing CEF installation for an
> old PC's?
The issue is being able to take advantage of new tech.  There must come a point
where it is no longer
practical to support older os's.  Some software providers have put out a last
version of their products for old os's that will
never be updated again.

> Best Regards, George Salnik
> RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

> 'Using TBBETA' information: