Hi,

Has anyone else had noticed The Bat causing Dialup Networking to act a
bit funny ever since the version that added more control over dial up
networking?  I have been going crazy trying to figure out what is
causing it since I did add some other software at the same time.

Sometimes I'll click to send and receive and the dialup monitor will
minimize.  I show it again and it just says disconnected and sits
there.  If I try manually clicking the dialup networking icon I get an
error 633 (it thinks the port is busy).  If I shutdown The Bat,
everything is ok.  However, sometimes it requires a reboot.

The reason I was thinking that it couldn't be The Bat was that
sometimes this will happen when I first boot up.  But then I realized
that sometimes The Bat is still running when I shutdown and maybe NT
tries to start it up again upon boot up?

This keeps happening though, where everything will be fine, I can
connect with The Bat several times and then for no reason (that I know
of) this will happen.

Has anyone else seen any strange behavior with their dialup neworking
since they installed, I think beta 3?  I'm not sure of the version
right now, it was definitely the version that added the dialup
networking stuff though.

--
Thanks,

Kevin

Using The Bat 1.38 Beta/4 on Windows NT4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 3