Hello Stefan Tanurkov,
On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:48:58 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, January 17, 2000, 6:48:58 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

Stefan> Hello tracer,

> [...]
t>> In the alphabet, yes, I just never heard it being used before in
t>> software development..

Stefan> But I did :-)   This is the right guess.
Ok, so whats the CURRENT status, pre-alpha???

Stefan> Gamma = pre-release. This usually mean that all (or most) known bugs
Stefan> are eliminated, but the version should be tested for some more time
Stefan> before the official release.

maybe we never hear of it normally as MS skips that stage (g).
Anyway, I like to see what the others say, just in case you have a
different way of naming it then anywhere else..

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]