Hello Markus Gloede,

On  Thursday,  February  10,  2000  at  13:37:23  GMT  +0100  (which was
10/02/2000 19:37 GMT +0700 my Local Time) you told to the list:

>> The  Bat  crashed  on  me  (I  guess  the SMTP server went down while
>> receiving  a  message) and now the dialog that pops up when I empty a
>> folder  is in the lower right hand corner of my screen (where usually
>> my  delivery  status windows appear). Which registry key do I need to
>> delete?

MG> It  turned  out  that now all dialogs (from other apps as well) that
MG> usually show up in the center of the screen appear in the lower left
MG> corner. What can I do?

Are you running other application ?

What  happen  if  you  refresh  copy The Bat! program (I mean install by
overwrite the old directory) ? Perhaps some file corrupted.

- Syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3 under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Thursday, February 10, 2000, 19:48:40