Hello SyP,
On Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:08:14 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, April 01, 2000, 1:08:14 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
SyP wrote:

> Hello The Bat! beta users and developers,

> Stefan Tanurkov wrote at 3/31/2000, 9:09 AM

ST>> Well, I can release hotkeys when the dialogue is on the screen, but in
ST>> version 2, there will be as less "modal" windows as possible, so all
ST>> defined hot-keys will be working even when the hot-key defining
ST>> dialogue will be active. Just get used to it now :-)

> Happy to hear that :)

> But, (on TB2) don't you think that while Delphi 5 Visual Components have
> interesting abilities, the actual programs compiled with it are a
> little bit... big and clumsy? Also Code Insight can get confused much
> easier than, say Delphi 3.

Syp, we need a 3rd or 4th mailing list for that (g)
Besides, ANYTHING in windows is big and clumsy, I just havent got a
viable alternative!@!

> Bye: SyP

tracer

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/9