Hello,

  I found folowing problem:

  In new beta versions is a option "browse deleted messages". It is
  good, when I delete message and after exit program, TB delete trash.

  OK, but Why don't TB delete messages from INBOX msgbase, when he
  filters messages to folders??!!

  I used this option for INBOX and I found many unread messages. I
  discovered, these messages were filtered to folders by filters, but
  they were not deleted from msgbase!

  The same problem is with OUTBOX, but this is not strange problem.

--

Thanks and Bye,

Marek Mikus

Using the best The Bat! 1.42 Beta/10
under the worst Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 B
Intel Celeron 266 MHz, 32 MB