On Friday, April 07, 2000 at 5:54 AM or thereabouts, Peter Hampf wrote
the following about 1.42 Beta/12 is now available:

MM>> Hey Stefan, What are You doing with beta12 file??? I downloaded
MM>> it manytimes and allways corrupted !!!

Peter> You just have to be a bit patient ... and to wait until the
Peter> file size does not change any more! (Or to use a FTP client
Peter> that allows "resume" and then visit ftp.ritlabs.com and go to
Peter> the directory /pub/the_bat/beta.)

Yes and no ... it's not that simple.  There seemed to be one
"complete" upload yesterday that was corrupted, which is why I assume
it was re-uploaded mid-day.

In any case, the problem with downloading, and the thread regarding
download problems, would be largely eliminated if the phrase "is
available" would simply be held in reserve until such time that it was
actually true.  :)

Chuck
--
Chuck Mattsen        [EMAIL PROTECTED]