Hello phil,

> --
> The Bat! - automatic mail servant of %FROMNAME.
> The BAT! ver. %THEBATVERSION
> %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION build
> %WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER %WINDOWSCSDVERSION

> %PUT="D:\Program Files\The Bat!\MAIL\chuckoss\signature.txt"
> %SIGNCOMPLETE
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree this should work but doesn't. I can go to ver 1.41 and it
works fine. It appears that not all PGP features are available with
the beta.

> Just put %SIGNCOMPLETE after \signature.txt" But remember It will PGP
> sign every message after that.

> You can always use Privacy | Sign When completed to counter signing
> the current message.  ie. those messages you don't want to sign.

By putting the SIGNCOMPLETE in the template that selects PRivacy |
Sign automatically but it does not sign the message. I can use the
Hotkeys until the next versions comes out and just didnt know if
others users were having the same problem or not.

Chuck Smith

--
The Bat! - automatic mail servant of Chuck Smith.
The BAT! ver. 1.42 Beta/16

Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels don't get sucked into jet
engines.