Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.42 Beta/18
  Serial Number 64D45BF7
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:
    "Pick e-mail address" windows entries

  Steps to reproduce the bug:
    1. Create a few entries in your Address book in a
       root folder -> "Personal address book" (if you don't have
       any :))
    2. Create a new folder in your Address book (e.g. Test)
    3. Move some of your entries from "Personal address book" folder
       in to a new created folder "Test"
    4. Close Address book window and press a "Create a new message"
       button.
    5. At "To:" field go to the right side and click on "Address book"
       icon.
    6. In "Pick e-mail address" window choose "Personal address book"
       folder and take a look on entries that would be shown below.
       You will be able to see ALL entries (I mean also the entries
       that are in other folders like "Test" folder).
    7. Choose instead of "Personal address book" folder a "Test" folder
       You will be able to see ONLY the entries that you made and no
       entries form other folders.
    8. Now, close the "Pick e-mail address" window and after that
       close "Edit Mail Message" window.
    9. Open "Address book" window and take a look on entries in
       "Personal address book" folder and in a new created "Test"
       folder.
       In "Personal address book" folder you will not be able to see
       the entries that are in "Test" folder as it was the case in
       "Pick e-mail address" window.

       Note: I choose for a "Test" folder in "Edit group properties"
             window only the option "Hide items if not explicitly
             selected"!

     It would be nice if someone would confirm this.

Regards,

  Marijan