Greetings BatPeople,

Thursday, April 27, 2000, 2:54:54 PM, LCB wrote:

rwn> Along the same lines, it would be great to have a fix for the "Grid
rwn> index out of range" error that often occurs when deleting a message
rwn> from an unexpanded thread when "view threads by references" is in use.

I used to have this problem, but then I slowed down when deleting
threads. Seems if you delete threads too fast, TheBat! hasn't caught
up internally when you delete the last one, possibly causing invalid
addresses to be put on the delete queue. Once I started waiting a few
seconds before deleting the last 2-3 entries (pausing between each), I
don't get the Grid error anymore.

--
Cheers,
 LCB                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.42 Beta/20
under Windows 98 ver4.10 Build 2222
using a Pentium P-III 500Mhz, 128MB RAM