Hello TBBETA,

 Recently I formatted my HD and had to reinstall everything. I
 installed The Bat!, got the new beta and went batting. I encountered
 a weird bug however...

  The bug description:

 When I try to compose a new message in one of my accounts, nothing
 happens. I do get to see the busy-cursor for less than a second, but
 I certainly do not get a compose-window.

 I am able to reply and forward however. My other accounts are also
 unaffected by this bug.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:

 Won't be that hard if your system is suffering from the same
 problem. The menu doesn't work. The Toolbar doesn't work. The hotkey
 doesn't work.

Greetinx,
Martin

Martin 'MuFfiN' van Soest, using 1.42 Beta/20 under
  Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
  on a Pentium 200MMX with 96MB RAM